This summer EHOP provides a varied program with something for everyone. On July 1st the summer program starts and will continue for nine weeks.
What’s on the program?
- On Sunday Evening: ‘Night with the King‘. This is a worship evening with lot of room for the Holy Spirit, the prophetic and intimacy with God.
- On Monday: in the afternoon an introduction about the house of prayer will be given. Between 23:00pm and 2:00am you have the opportunity to meet God during the Night Watch.
- On Tuesday: in the afternoon there is a creative workshop after a bible study about the passionate heart of God. In the evening there will be a set called ‘Healing in His Presence where we will pray for personal needs.
- On Wednesday: we organize an outreach to the city of Doetinchem where we will testify of Jesus on the streets. In the evening a movie about God’s work of revival worldwide will be shown. If the weather is okay, there will also be campfire worship!
- On Thursday: In the morning we pray for the persecuted church, in the afternoon there is a seminar about listening to God’s voice we will end this day with a time of worship and intercession.
- On Friday: In the morning we have a time of intercession for Israel. We conclude the week with a traditional sabbath meal that is completely prepared by EHOP.
On every weekday you can schedule you own personal moment with God in the prayer room between 9:00am and 13:00 pm through a sign-up list on the door of the EHOP building.
The exact program and times you can find on this website. See the schedule on the right of this page and have a look on the list with upcoming events.
We hope to meet you this summer in the European House of Prayer, located on the campsite De Betteld.
-EHOP team.Video No Found